ProjectsToday HCC

Andhra Pradesh to award Nellore airport project to Indu Group

Wednesday, 22 Oct 2008
Share this on: Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn

The Andhra Pradesh government has in-principle decided to give the Nellore airport project to the Indu Group. To avoid the bid process, the project will be executed under the G2G (government to government) model.

The Indu Group is partnering with the Maharashtra Airport Development Co, which has submitted a proposal for the airport. MADC will hold 80 per cent equity while the private partner will have the remaining 20 per cent. But this equity structure is likely to be changed later.

District (Nellore) officials have already identified 1,500 acre in Damavaram between Nellore and Kavali for the proposed airport.

Airways (Aviation Infrastructure)
Related Projects
240
Related Tenders
2378
 
Post Your Comments
 
 
   
 
 
 
  
Projects Explorer App

Data Explorer - Facade Search - ProjectsToday

Explore

Free Trial Access

Get Trial Access

Register

REGISTER AND GET STARTER KIT ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Free access to Project News and Analysis

Project and Tender Alert in your mailbox

Explore the largest Database on Projects for free

Be part of Online Projects Community

Subscribe to any of our premium plans to

Access to complete information on 43000+ projects

Use our Notification service for instant update on projects and tenders

Closely monitor your opportunities with "WORKSPACE"

Use our online platform for promotions of your products and services

Username:

Start Exploring

Subscribe to any of our premium plans to

Access to complete information on 43000+ projects

Use our Notification service for instant update on projects and tenders

Closely monitor your opportunities with "WORKSPACE"

Use our online platform for promotions of your products and services