Support: +91-22-61011756 / help@projectstoday.com
Help
1. Boolean Searches :

i. AND - Shows results where both terms on either side of the 'AND' operator are present. 'AND' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi AND metro result - It will return records in which "delhi" as well as "metro" both are present.

ii. OR - Shows results where either term (or both terms) is present. 'OR' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi OR metro result - It will return records in which either "delhi" or "metro" or both are present

2. Proximity Searches

A proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another. For example, search term - "delhi metro"~10 result - It will search for records where "delhi" and "metro" are found within 10 words of each other

3. Phrase searches

You can search phrases using double quotes. for e.g. "delhi metro" result - It will return records where "delhi metro" phrase is found.

Gandhinagar railway station to be redeveloped

Saturday, 07 Jan 2017
Share this on :

On 9 January, 2017, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will perform the ground breaking ceremony for redevelopment of the Gandhinagar railway station at Gujarat.

The project is estimated to cost Rs 250 crore and is expected to be completed before the Vibrant Summit 2019.

The proposed project also includes building a five-star hotel with 300 rooms above the railway station. The five-star hotel will have three towers and will accommodate delegates coming to attend the Vibrant Summit.

The railway station will be redeveloped through the SPV between the government of Gujarat and Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation (IRSDC). The proposed name of the SPV is Gandhinagar Railway & Development Corporation (GARUD).

The state government will hold 74 percent stake in the SPV, while the Ministry of Railways will hold the remaining 26 percent.

Both, the state government and the Railway Ministry will invest Rs 50 crore each in the proposed project, while Gandhinagar Railway & Development Corporation will take a loan of Rs 120 crore to complete the project.

 


Indian Railway Stations Devp. Corp. Ltd.
Related Projects
6
Related Tenders
25
Railways
Related Projects
1493
Related Tenders
41569
 
Post Your Comments
 
 
   
 

 

 
  
Projects Explorer App

Data Explorer - Facade Search - ProjectsToday

Free Trial Access

REGISTER AND GET STARTER KIT ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Free access to Project News and Analysis

Project and Tender Alert in your mailbox

Explore the largest Database on Projects for free

Be part of Online Projects Community

Username:

Start Exploring

Subscribe to any of our premium plans to

Access to complete information on 43000+ projects

Use our Notification service for instant update on projects and tenders

Closely monitor your opportunities with "WORKSPACE"

Use our online platform for promotions of your products and services