Support: +91-22-61011756 / help@projectstoday.com
Help
1. Boolean Searches :

i. AND - Shows results where both terms on either side of the 'AND' operator are present. 'AND' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi AND metro result - It will return records in which 'delhi' as well as 'metro' both are present.

ii. OR - Shows results where either term (or both terms) is present. 'OR' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi OR metro result - It will return records in which either 'delhi' or 'metro' or both are present

2. Proximity Searches

A proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another. For example, search term - 'delhi metro'~10 result - It will search for records where 'delhi' and 'metro' are found within 10 words of each other

3. Phrase searches

You can search phrases using double quotes. for e.g. 'delhi metro' result - It will return records where 'delhi metro' phrase is found.

Land acquired for King Rudra’s sugar unit

Monday, 10 Nov 2014
Share this on :

Land has been acquired for King Rudra’s sugar unit at Holkunda in Kalaburagi district of Karnataka.


The sugar unit will have a cpacity of 3,500 tccpd. The project will spread over 110 acre of land and will also include ethanol unit with a capacity of 8,000 klpa and 24 MW bagasse based power unit.


The project is estimated to cost Rs 175 crore, of which around 70 per cent will be funded through bank loan and remaining 30 per cent from internal accruals.


As informed to ProjectsToday, consultant, civil contractor and machinery supplier are yet to be finalised. Work on the project is expected to commence by May 2015.


More project Info:
Sugar (Holkunda) Project

 
Post Your Comments
 
 
   
 

 

 
  
Sign up to start your trial access

Are you...



REGISTER AND GET STARTER KIT ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Free access to Project News and Analysis

Project and Tender Alert in your mailbox

Explore the largest Database on Projects for free

Be part of Online Projects Community

User login
Start Exploring

Subscribe to any of our premium plans to

Access to complete information on 43000+ projects

Use our Notification service for instant update on projects and tenders

Closely monitor your opportunities with "WORKSPACE"

Use our online platform for promotions of your products and services