Support: +91-22-61011756 /
1. Boolean Searches :

i. AND - Shows results where both terms on either side of the 'AND' operator are present. 'AND' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi AND metro result - It will return records in which 'delhi' as well as 'metro' both are present.

ii. OR - Shows results where either term (or both terms) is present. 'OR' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi OR metro result - It will return records in which either 'delhi' or 'metro' or both are present

2. Proximity Searches

A proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another. For example, search term - 'delhi metro'~10 result - It will search for records where 'delhi' and 'metro' are found within 10 words of each other

3. Phrase searches

You can search phrases using double quotes. for e.g. 'delhi metro' result - It will return records where 'delhi metro' phrase is found.

Maharashtra govt approves Mula-Mutha river linking project in Pune

Wednesday, 30 Nov 2016
Share this on :

On 29 November, 2016, the Maharashtra cabinet gave its approval for the Mula-Mutha national river linking project in Pune, in the state of Maharashtra.

The estimated cost of the project is Rs 990. 26 crore. The project is aimed at tackling river pollution caused by the presence of untreated sewage in the river.

The project will be carried out by the Ministry of Environment and Forests and will include setting up of a fisheries centre, botanical garden and sulabh toilets.

Of the total cost, the centre will bear 85 percent amounting to Rs 841.72 crore, while the remaining 15 percent of Rs 148.54 crore will be borne by the Pune Municipal Corporation.

The centre has sought finance from the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) for the project.

The project is scheduled to be completed by 31 January, 2022. It is part of a joint mission by the Centre and the state government.


Post Your Comments


Sign up to start your free trial

Are you...


Free access to Project News and Analysis

Project and Tender Alert in your mailbox

Explore the largest Database on Projects for free

Be part of Online Projects Community

User login
Start Exploring

Subscribe to any of our premium plans to

Access to complete information on 43000+ projects

Use our Notification service for instant update on projects and tenders

Closely monitor your opportunities with "WORKSPACE"

Use our online platform for promotions of your products and services