Support: +91-22-61011756 / help@projectstoday.com
Help
1. Boolean Searches :

i. AND - Shows results where both terms on either side of the 'AND' operator are present. 'AND' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi AND metro result - It will return records in which 'delhi' as well as 'metro' both are present.

ii. OR - Shows results where either term (or both terms) is present. 'OR' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi OR metro result - It will return records in which either 'delhi' or 'metro' or both are present

2. Proximity Searches

A proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another. For example, search term - 'delhi metro'~10 result - It will search for records where 'delhi' and 'metro' are found within 10 words of each other

3. Phrase searches

You can search phrases using double quotes. for e.g. 'delhi metro' result - It will return records where 'delhi metro' phrase is found.

Shri Bhagirath Textiles in expansion mode

Monday, 23 Dec 2013
Share this on :

Shri Bhagirath Textiles is planning to expand its cotton yarn project at Mohali village, Kalmeshwar in Nagpur district of Maharashtra.


An official from the company informed ProjectsToday (PT) that the company intended to expand the capacity of its cotton yarn from 13,300 spindles to 26,000 spindles in Maharashtra. The project is estimated to cost Rs 100 crore.


The company has appointed Sadiq & Co as the civil contractor. The required machineries for the project will be sourced from India & abroad.


Further, Shri Bhagirath Textiles will finance 70 per cent of the project cost through bank loan, and the remaining 30 per cent will be financed through internal accruals. The company has achieved financial closure for the project.


Currently, work on the project is in the planning stage and is expected to commence by March 2014.

 

Related Link:
Project profile


 

Sign up to start your free trial
REGISTER AND GET STARTER KIT ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Free access to Project News and Analysis

Project and Tender Alert in your mailbox

Explore the largest Database on Projects for free

Be part of Online Projects Community

Username:

Start Exploring

Subscribe to any of our premium plans to

Access to complete information on 43000+ projects

Use our Notification service for instant update on projects and tenders

Closely monitor your opportunities with "WORKSPACE"

Use our online platform for promotions of your products and services