Support: +91-22-61011756 / help@projectstoday.com
Help
1. Boolean Searches :

i. AND - Shows results where both terms on either side of the 'AND' operator are present. 'AND' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi AND metro result - It will return records in which 'delhi' as well as 'metro' both are present.

ii. OR - Shows results where either term (or both terms) is present. 'OR' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi OR metro result - It will return records in which either 'delhi' or 'metro' or both are present

2. Proximity Searches

A proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another. For example, search term - 'delhi metro'~10 result - It will search for records where 'delhi' and 'metro' are found within 10 words of each other

3. Phrase searches

You can search phrases using double quotes. for e.g. 'delhi metro' result - It will return records where 'delhi metro' phrase is found.

Skytouch Ceramic to set up vitrified tiles unit

Monday, 23 Dec 2013
Share this on :

Skytouch Ceramic is planning to set up a vitrified tiles unit at Sarpur, Morbi in Rajkot district of Gujarat.


A spokesperson for the company told ProjectsToday (PT) that it intended to set up a vitrified tiles unit with a capacity of 47,250 mtr per day over 6.6 acre in Gujarat.


The project entails an investment of Rs 25 crore. The company has appointed Mr Vasaudev Khaliya as the consultant. The required machinery will be sourced from China and Italy.


Further, Skytouch Ceramic will finance 70 per cent of the project cost through bank loan, and the remaining 30 per cent will be financed through internal accruals. Currently, the company is in the process of achieving financial closure for the project.


Earlier, the company had acquired the land for the  project.


Currently, work on the project is in the planning stage and is expected to commence by May 2014.

 

Related Link:
Project profile


 

Sign up to start your free trial
REGISTER AND GET STARTER KIT ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Free access to Project News and Analysis

Project and Tender Alert in your mailbox

Explore the largest Database on Projects for free

Be part of Online Projects Community

Username:

Start Exploring

Subscribe to any of our premium plans to

Access to complete information on 43000+ projects

Use our Notification service for instant update on projects and tenders

Closely monitor your opportunities with "WORKSPACE"

Use our online platform for promotions of your products and services