Support: +91-22-61011756 / help@projectstoday.com
Help
1. Boolean Searches :

i. AND - Shows results where both terms on either side of the 'AND' operator are present. 'AND' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi AND metro result - It will return records in which 'delhi' as well as 'metro' both are present.

ii. OR - Shows results where either term (or both terms) is present. 'OR' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi OR metro result - It will return records in which either 'delhi' or 'metro' or both are present

2. Proximity Searches

A proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another. For example, search term - 'delhi metro'~10 result - It will search for records where 'delhi' and 'metro' are found within 10 words of each other

3. Phrase searches

You can search phrases using double quotes. for e.g. 'delhi metro' result - It will return records where 'delhi metro' phrase is found.

Thales Reliance Defence Systems resumes operations at MIHAN

Tuesday, 21 Apr 2020
Share this on :
Thales Reliance Defence Systems (TRDS) has resumed its operations at Multi-modal International Cargo Hub and Airport at Nagpur (MIHAN) special economic zone (SEZ) in Maharashtra.
 
TRDS is a joint venture (JV) between Reliance Infrastructure which holds 51 percent and Thales holds the remaining 49 percent. 
 
TRDS in Phase-I will operate at 30 percent of its current strength and gradually scale up operations in consultation with the District Administration and MIHAN authorities. 
 
TRDS has finished assembly and testing of first AESA radar at its facility in MIHAN.
 
In addition to AESA Radars, TRDS will also undertake assembly of Electronic Warfare systems at the facility, the only facility outside France to have this capability.
 
Post Your Comments
 
 
   
 

 

 
  
Sign up to start your free trial

Are you...



REGISTER AND GET STARTER KIT ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Free access to Project News and Analysis

Project and Tender Alert in your mailbox

Explore the largest Database on Projects for free

Be part of Online Projects Community

User login
Start Exploring

Subscribe to any of our premium plans to

Access to complete information on 43000+ projects

Use our Notification service for instant update on projects and tenders

Closely monitor your opportunities with "WORKSPACE"

Use our online platform for promotions of your products and services