Support: +91-22-61011756 / help@projectstoday.com
Help
1. Boolean Searches :

i. AND - Shows results where both terms on either side of the 'AND' operator are present. 'AND' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi AND metro result - It will return records in which 'delhi' as well as 'metro' both are present.

ii. OR - Shows results where either term (or both terms) is present. 'OR' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi OR metro result - It will return records in which either 'delhi' or 'metro' or both are present

2. Proximity Searches

A proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another. For example, search term - 'delhi metro'~10 result - It will search for records where 'delhi' and 'metro' are found within 10 words of each other

3. Phrase searches

You can search phrases using double quotes. for e.g. 'delhi metro' result - It will return records where 'delhi metro' phrase is found.

Centre to launch six drinking water projects

Tuesday, 13 Feb 2018
Share this on :
The Central government will launch six pilot projects for clean drinking water supply in villages under ‘Swajal Project’.

The project will come up one each in Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Bihar and Madhya Pradesh.

The Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation will pay 90 percent of the cost and the panchayat concerned will bear the remaining 10 percent.

The scheme will be later on extended to all 115 backward districts identified by Niti Aayog. The first two pilots will start in Uttarakhand (this month) and in Rajasthan next month.

Under the Swajal Project local residents will pay a certain water charge for maintenance of the system. At least one village will be brought under the scheme in all 115 identified districts.

The first pilot drinking water project will be launched in Uttarkashi, and the next one in Karauli in Rajasthan.

Government of India, Ministry of Drinking Water & Sanitation
Related Projects
0
Related Tenders
5
Water & Sewerage Pipeline & Distribution
Related Projects
5771
Related Tenders
39126
 
Post Your Comments
 
 
   
 

 

 
  
Projects Explorer App

Data Explorer - Facade Search - ProjectsToday

REGISTER AND GET STARTER KIT ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Free access to Project News and Analysis

Project and Tender Alert in your mailbox

Explore the largest Database on Projects for free

Be part of Online Projects Community

Username:

Start Exploring

Subscribe to any of our premium plans to

Access to complete information on 43000+ projects

Use our Notification service for instant update on projects and tenders

Closely monitor your opportunities with "WORKSPACE"

Use our online platform for promotions of your products and services