Support: +91-22-61011756 /
Press Release

Aurionpro to design, develop India’s first ‘3D City’ model

Aurionpro Solutions Ltd.

Thursday, Mar 22, 2018

Aurionpro Solutions has secured Rajasthan Government’s innovative project for designing and developing the nation’s very first ‘3D City’ model for the city of Jaipur, including the city’s 3D maps.

Regus opens flexible workspace in Navi Mumbai


Wednesday, Mar 21, 2018

Regus, the world’s largest provider of flexible workspaces, has launched a new centre in Navi Mumbai.

Rolls-Royce Power Systems, Force Motors ink pact

Force Motors Ltd.

Wednesday, Mar 21, 2018

Rolls-Royce Power Systems and Pune-based Force Motors have entered a joint venture (JV) , where Force Motors will hold a 51 percent stakes and the remaining 49 percent will be held by Rolls-Royce Power Systems.

Hindustan Infralog acquires stakes of Continental Warehousing Corp

Continental Warehousing Corpn. (Nhava Seva) Ltd.

Monday, Mar 19, 2018

DP World and the National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF) joint venture company Hindustan Infralog (HIPL) has acquired 90 percent stakes in Continental Warehousing Corporation (Nhava Seva) (CWCNSL).

Kuwait to roll out investment scope worth USD 100 bn


Monday, Mar 19, 2018

Kuwait will roll out investment partnerships and strategic investment opportunities worth over USD 100 billion.

Dosti West County launched in Balkum

Dosti Group

Friday, Mar 16, 2018

Dosti Realty has launched a realty project Dosti West County in Balkum, Thane (W), Maharashtra. Two towers namely Dosti West County - Dosti Oak and Dosti West County - Dosti Cedar will be developed.

Ground breaking ceremony held for CETC’s solar park


Friday, Mar 16, 2018

A ground breaking ceremony was held for China Electronics Technology Group Corporation’s (CETC) 200 MW solar photovoltaic cell (PVC) manufacturing park (Phase-I) in Sri City, Andhra Pradesh.

KONE India launches U MonoSpace, U MiniSpace

Kone Elevator India Pvt. Ltd.

Thursday, Mar 15, 2018

KONE India, a manufacturer of elevators and escalators, has launched two products, KONE U MonoSpace and KONE U MiniSpace for mid-range segment.

Kirloskar Brothers launch KOSi pumps

Kirloskar Brothers Ltd.

Thursday, Mar 15, 2018

Kirloskar Brothers (KBL) has launched KOSi pumps, an open-well submersible pump for domestic and agriculture segments.

ISE Foods to set up food processing unit in Telangana


Thursday, Mar 15, 2018

Japanese company ISE Foods will set up an egg-processing plant near Siddipet in Telangana.

  • |
  • Current Page :
Projects Explorer App

Data Explorer - Facade Search - ProjectsToday


Free access to Project News and Analysis

Project and Tender Alert in your mailbox

Explore the largest Database on Projects for free

Be part of Online Projects Community


Start Exploring

Subscribe to any of our premium plans to

Access to complete information on 43000+ projects

Use our Notification service for instant update on projects and tenders

Closely monitor your opportunities with "WORKSPACE"

Use our online platform for promotions of your products and services