Support: +91-22-61011756 / help@projectstoday.com
Help
1. Boolean Searches :

i. AND - Shows results where both terms on either side of the 'AND' operator are present. 'AND' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi AND metro result - It will return records in which 'delhi' as well as 'metro' both are present.

ii. OR - Shows results where either term (or both terms) is present. 'OR' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi OR metro result - It will return records in which either 'delhi' or 'metro' or both are present

2. Proximity Searches

A proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another. For example, search term - 'delhi metro'~10 result - It will search for records where 'delhi' and 'metro' are found within 10 words of each other

3. Phrase searches

You can search phrases using double quotes. for e.g. 'delhi metro' result - It will return records where 'delhi metro' phrase is found.

Jindal Stainless (Hisar) to be merged with Jindal Stainless

Wednesday, 30 Dec 2020
Share this on :
The Board of Directors of Jindal Stainless (JSL) and Jindal Stainless (Hisar) (JSHL) on 29 December 2020 has approved the merger of JSHL into JSL.

As per the approved share swap ratio, 195 equity shares of JSL will be issued for every 100 equity shares of JSHL.

The consolidation will enable harnessing of the complementing strengths of the individual companies. Seamless integration of infrastructure, processes and operational synergies, along with a strengthened balance sheet, would improve financial flexibility.

Post the merger, JSL will be the single listed entity on the stock exchanges and the promoter holding will be around 57 percent, while the remaining 43 percent will be held by the public.

As per the proposed structure, the mobility business of JSL Lifestyle, a domestic subsidiary of JSHL, will be merged into JSL. Non-mobility businesses will be carved out as a separate new entity, named Jindal Lifestyle.

Post restructuring, Jindal Stainless Steelway (JSSL) and Jindal Lifestyle will operate as Indian subsidiaries, while overseas operational subsidiaries of JSL in Spain and Indonesia will continue to operate as business units of merged JSL.

With the appointed date of 1 April 2020, the merger process is expected to be completed in H2/FY22. The merger is subject to approvals from statutory authorities, shareholders, creditors and NCLT.

The merger of JSL and JSHL will also induce a simplified capital structure, expanding the turnover of the merged business to around Rs 20,000 crore.

As per the company, the merger will lead to the realisation of enhanced operational synergy, with JSL’s proximity to port and raw materials, and JSHL’s strategic location around key domestic consumption centres.

JSL has a capacity of 1.1 million tpa and is located in the state of Odisha. The plant comprises ferro-alloy facilities with a captive power generation facility, and is eventually scalable up to 3.2 million tpa of stainless steel production.

JSHL is an integrated stainless steel manufacturer with facilities starting from melting, casting and hot rolling to cold rolling and other value additions. JSHL has a melt capacity of 0.8 million tpa.

JSHL’s Specialty Product Division (SPD) caters to the high-end precision and specialty stainless steel requirements of reputed Indian and international customers.

 
Post Your Comments
 
 
   
 

 

 
  
Sign up to start your trial access

Are you...



REGISTER AND GET STARTER KIT ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Free access to Project News and Analysis

Project and Tender Alert in your mailbox

Explore the largest Database on Projects for free

Be part of Online Projects Community

User login
Start Exploring

Subscribe to any of our premium plans to

Access to complete information on 43000+ projects

Use our Notification service for instant update on projects and tenders

Closely monitor your opportunities with "WORKSPACE"

Use our online platform for promotions of your products and services