Support: +91-22-61011756 / help@projectstoday.com
Help
1. Boolean Searches :

i. AND - Shows results where both terms on either side of the 'AND' operator are present. 'AND' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi AND metro result - It will return records in which 'delhi' as well as 'metro' both are present.

ii. OR - Shows results where either term (or both terms) is present. 'OR' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi OR metro result - It will return records in which either 'delhi' or 'metro' or both are present

2. Proximity Searches

A proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another. For example, search term - 'delhi metro'~10 result - It will search for records where 'delhi' and 'metro' are found within 10 words of each other

3. Phrase searches

You can search phrases using double quotes. for e.g. 'delhi metro' result - It will return records where 'delhi metro' phrase is found.

Odisha govt to set up machine tool park

Wednesday, 13 Feb 2019
Share this on :

The Odisha government has evinced interest in setting up a dedicated machine tool park in the Jajpur district.

The park is expected to come up over at least 100 acre of land parcel at the Kalinga Nagar Industrial Complex.

A detailed proposal in this regard was submitted to the Union Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises Ministry in January 2019. If the project materialises, it will be the second such machine tool park after Tumkur in Karnataka.

The machine tools park will see an investment to the tune of around Rs 280 crore towards infrastructure and is expected to have 58-odd units. Around 80 percent of cost will come as grant from the Centre while the remaining 20 percent land needs will be fulfilled by the state government.

Another Rs 500 crore of investment is expected to poured by the units that will set up shop there. The project will provide employment opportunities for 1,500 people.

Sectors to be focused are machine tools, tooling, dies and moulds; heavy electrical equipment sector; mining and construction equipment segment; process plant equipment sector; among others.

Moreover, land for the project has been identified and work is expected to commence once the clearances from the Ministry come through.

Apart from this, the process of developing dedicated parks such as the National Investment and Manufacturing Zone in Kalinganar and an aluminium park at Angul have already been initiated.

 

Sign up to start your free trial
REGISTER AND GET STARTER KIT ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Free access to Project News and Analysis

Project and Tender Alert in your mailbox

Explore the largest Database on Projects for free

Be part of Online Projects Community

Username:

Start Exploring

Subscribe to any of our premium plans to

Access to complete information on 43000+ projects

Use our Notification service for instant update on projects and tenders

Closely monitor your opportunities with "WORKSPACE"

Use our online platform for promotions of your products and services