Support: +91-22-61011756 / help@projectstoday.com
Help
1. Boolean Searches :

i. AND - Shows results where both terms on either side of the 'AND' operator are present. 'AND' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi AND metro result - It will return records in which 'delhi' as well as 'metro' both are present.

ii. OR - Shows results where either term (or both terms) is present. 'OR' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi OR metro result - It will return records in which either 'delhi' or 'metro' or both are present

2. Proximity Searches

A proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another. For example, search term - 'delhi metro'~10 result - It will search for records where 'delhi' and 'metro' are found within 10 words of each other

3. Phrase searches

You can search phrases using double quotes. for e.g. 'delhi metro' result - It will return records where 'delhi metro' phrase is found.

Ruchi Soya inks JV with Kagome and Mitsui

Monday, 29 Apr 2013
Share this on :

Ruchi Soya Industries has inked JV with Kagome Co, a tomato product company of Japan and Mitsui & Co., one of the trading, investment and service company to launch new products in India.


In the JV company – Ruchi Kagome - Ruchi Soya will have 40 per cent stake while the rest 60 per cent will be held by an SPV formed by Kagome and Mitsui. The SPV company consists of  66.7 per cent stake of Kagome and 33.3 per cent of Mitsui. Ruchi Kagome will launch premium tomato puree, sauces, ketchup and other world-class products in India by setting up a new facility in Maharashtra. Ruchi Kagome already has identified land for the project.


The new facility will come up with an initial investment of Rs 44 crore. It is expected to be ready for commercial production by June 2014. Ruchi Kagome will work closely with Indian Farmers to drive a tomato revolution in the country through high yielding seeds, sharing global knowledge to educate local tomato producers & setting up local support centers to handhold farming community in India. It plans to partner with the Indian Farmers to take Indian tomatoes to global standards and enable India to create import substitution.


 

 
Post Your Comments
 
 
   
 

 

 
  
Sign up to start your free trial

Are you...



REGISTER AND GET STARTER KIT ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Free access to Project News and Analysis

Project and Tender Alert in your mailbox

Explore the largest Database on Projects for free

Be part of Online Projects Community

User login
Start Exploring

Subscribe to any of our premium plans to

Access to complete information on 43000+ projects

Use our Notification service for instant update on projects and tenders

Closely monitor your opportunities with "WORKSPACE"

Use our online platform for promotions of your products and services