Support: +91-22-61011756 / help@projectstoday.com
Help
1. Boolean Searches :

i. AND - Shows results where both terms on either side of the 'AND' operator are present. 'AND' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi AND metro result - It will return records in which 'delhi' as well as 'metro' both are present.

ii. OR - Shows results where either term (or both terms) is present. 'OR' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi OR metro result - It will return records in which either 'delhi' or 'metro' or both are present

2. Proximity Searches

A proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another. For example, search term - 'delhi metro'~10 result - It will search for records where 'delhi' and 'metro' are found within 10 words of each other

3. Phrase searches

You can search phrases using double quotes. for e.g. 'delhi metro' result - It will return records where 'delhi metro' phrase is found.

Construction work on Bundelkhand Expressway to start by October 2019

Friday, 23 Aug 2019
Share this on :

The government of Uttar Pradesh will soon commence construction work on 290 km long Bundelkhand Expressway. The work is set to begin in October 2019 which involves construction of four-lane access-controlled highway linking the lesser developed areas of the state to Delhi.

 

The Bundelkhand Expressway will have seamless connectivity to the Agra-Lucknow Expressway as well as the Agra-Noida Expressway. The Bundelkhand Expressway project will be completed in a span of 30 months.

Around 90 percent of the land needed for the Bundelkhand Expressway project has been acquired and the acquisition of the remaining 10 percent will be completed in the next two months.

The Bundelkhand Expressway will start from Jhansi and will pass through the state’s lesser developed districts such as Chitrakoot, which is also a religious and tourist spot, Banda, Hamirpur, Auraiya as well as Jalaun.

From Jalaun, the Bundelkhand Expressway will connect to Etawah and reach Naseempur through Bateshwar in Agra before joining the Agra-Lucknow Expressway. The project will help 50,000 people get direct and indirect jobs. The expressway will also boost tourism and bring in holistic development of the state.

 
Post Your Comments
 
 
   
 

 

 
  
Sign up to start your free trial
REGISTER AND GET STARTER KIT ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Free access to Project News and Analysis

Project and Tender Alert in your mailbox

Explore the largest Database on Projects for free

Be part of Online Projects Community

Username:

Start Exploring

Subscribe to any of our premium plans to

Access to complete information on 43000+ projects

Use our Notification service for instant update on projects and tenders

Closely monitor your opportunities with "WORKSPACE"

Use our online platform for promotions of your products and services