Support: +91-22-61011756 / help@projectstoday.com
Help
1. Boolean Searches :

i. AND - Shows results where both terms on either side of the 'AND' operator are present. 'AND' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi AND metro result - It will return records in which 'delhi' as well as 'metro' both are present.

ii. OR - Shows results where either term (or both terms) is present. 'OR' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi OR metro result - It will return records in which either 'delhi' or 'metro' or both are present

2. Proximity Searches

A proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another. For example, search term - 'delhi metro'~10 result - It will search for records where 'delhi' and 'metro' are found within 10 words of each other

3. Phrase searches

You can search phrases using double quotes. for e.g. 'delhi metro' result - It will return records where 'delhi metro' phrase is found.

MEGA invites bids for metro rail project

Friday, 21 Feb 2014
Share this on :

Metro-Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Company has invited bids for work related to Phase-I of the Gandhinagar-Ahmedabad metro rail project.


Bids have been invited for appointment of general engineering consultant for Phase-I of the metro rail project, in Gujarat.


MEGA is an SPV formed by the government of Gujarat for development of the Gandhinagar-Ahmedabad metro rail project in the state. The company will develop the metro rail network, with a total length of 82.36 km, at a cost of Rs 18,000 crore. MEGA has finalised a consortium of SBI, Bank of India, and IDBI to work on raising the requisite fund of Rs 6,000 crore for Phase-I. Around 60 per cent of the total cost will be funded from the state budget and the remaining 40 per cent will be funded by debt financing from domestic and international agencies.

 

Related Link:
Tender

Project profile


 

 
Post Your Comments
 
 
   
 

 

 
  
Sign up to start your free trial

Are you...



REGISTER AND GET STARTER KIT ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Free access to Project News and Analysis

Project and Tender Alert in your mailbox

Explore the largest Database on Projects for free

Be part of Online Projects Community

User login
Start Exploring

Subscribe to any of our premium plans to

Access to complete information on 43000+ projects

Use our Notification service for instant update on projects and tenders

Closely monitor your opportunities with "WORKSPACE"

Use our online platform for promotions of your products and services