Support: +91-22-61011756 / help@projectstoday.com
Help
1. Boolean Searches :

i. AND - Shows results where both terms on either side of the 'AND' operator are present. 'AND' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi AND metro result - It will return records in which 'delhi' as well as 'metro' both are present.

ii. OR - Shows results where either term (or both terms) is present. 'OR' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi OR metro result - It will return records in which either 'delhi' or 'metro' or both are present

2. Proximity Searches

A proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another. For example, search term - 'delhi metro'~10 result - It will search for records where 'delhi' and 'metro' are found within 10 words of each other

3. Phrase searches

You can search phrases using double quotes. for e.g. 'delhi metro' result - It will return records where 'delhi metro' phrase is found.

Three companies vie for Reliance Infrastructure’s electricity distribution business

Monday, 25 May 2020
Share this on :
Three companies are vying for Reliance Infrastructure’s Delhi electricity distribution business.

Italy’s Enel Group is competing with Greenko Group and Torrent Power to acquire Reliance Infrastructure’s Delhi electricity distribution business. The company is looking to sell assets to pay off lenders. The unit is India’s largest in terms of consumers.

Reliance Infrastructure had hired KPMG to find buyers for the 51 percent stake each it holds in BSES Rajdhani Power (BRPL) and BSES Yamuna Power (BYPL). The Delhi government owns the remaining 49 percent in both.

The three companies submitted bids on 22 May 2020 to comply with the deadline. Reliance Group is expecting an enterprise valuation of Rs 5,000 crore, inclusive of debt. Reliance Infrastructure sold the Mumbai city power distribution business to Adani Transmission for Rs 18,800 crore in August 2018.

 
Post Your Comments
 
 
   
 

 

 
  
Sign up to start your free trial

Are you...



REGISTER AND GET STARTER KIT ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Free access to Project News and Analysis

Project and Tender Alert in your mailbox

Explore the largest Database on Projects for free

Be part of Online Projects Community

User login
Start Exploring

Subscribe to any of our premium plans to

Access to complete information on 43000+ projects

Use our Notification service for instant update on projects and tenders

Closely monitor your opportunities with "WORKSPACE"

Use our online platform for promotions of your products and services