Support: +91-22-61011756 / help@projectstoday.com
Help
1. Boolean Searches :

i. AND - Shows results where both terms on either side of the 'AND' operator are present. 'AND' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi AND metro result - It will return records in which 'delhi' as well as 'metro' both are present.

ii. OR - Shows results where either term (or both terms) is present. 'OR' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi OR metro result - It will return records in which either 'delhi' or 'metro' or both are present

2. Proximity Searches

A proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another. For example, search term - 'delhi metro'~10 result - It will search for records where 'delhi' and 'metro' are found within 10 words of each other

3. Phrase searches

You can search phrases using double quotes. for e.g. 'delhi metro' result - It will return records where 'delhi metro' phrase is found.

Macrotech Developers to infuse Rs 2,800 cr in FY22

Monday, 17 May 2021
Share this on :
Macrotech Developers, a realty developer, will double its investment on construction to Rs 2,800 crore in FY22 to speed up works at various projects which were hampered in FY21 due to the COVID-19 pandemic and a nationwide lockdown. 
 
The company got listed on the stock exchange in April 2021 after successful launch of its Rs 2,500 crore initial public offering (IPO).
 
The company remains bullish on the real estate sector, especially the residential property market, despite the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic. The housing demand has been slow during April-May 2021, but it is likely to pick up from June 2021. 
 
The company will mainly focus on development of residential and warehousing properties in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR) and Pune over the next few years.
 
The company’s construction spend stood at around Rs 1,400 crore in FY21. The total expenditure on construction declined in FY21 as works on the projects sites were impacted for almost six months. 
 
The company delivered 2.7 million sqft area last in FY21 as against 15.7 million sqft in FY20. In FY20, the company’s construction spend was Rs 3,000 crore, which is its normal annual run rate. The company clocked pre-sales of about Rs 5,970 crore during FY21.
 
Around 90 percent of pre-sales came from the residential segment and that too in affordable and mid-income category, while the remaining 10 percent contribution was from land monetisation in warehousing and industrial space. 
 
In FY20, the company's sales bookings stood at Rs 6,570 crore. On debt, the company's net debt stood at around Rs 16,000 crore at the end of FY21. 
 
Its net debt is likely to come down to around Rs 12,000 crore at the end of the April-June 2021 with help from IPO proceeds and fund infusion by promoters. 
 
 
Post Your Comments
 
 
   
 

 

 
  
Sign up to start your trial access

Are you...



REGISTER AND GET STARTER KIT ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Free access to Project News and Analysis

Project and Tender Alert in your mailbox

Explore the largest Database on Projects for free

Be part of Online Projects Community

User login
Start Exploring

Subscribe to any of our premium plans to

Access to complete information on 43000+ projects

Use our Notification service for instant update on projects and tenders

Closely monitor your opportunities with "WORKSPACE"

Use our online platform for promotions of your products and services