Support: +91-22-61011756 / help@projectstoday.com
Help
1. Boolean Searches :

i. AND - Shows results where both terms on either side of the 'AND' operator are present. 'AND' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi AND metro result - It will return records in which 'delhi' as well as 'metro' both are present.

ii. OR - Shows results where either term (or both terms) is present. 'OR' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi OR metro result - It will return records in which either 'delhi' or 'metro' or both are present

2. Proximity Searches

A proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another. For example, search term - 'delhi metro'~10 result - It will search for records where 'delhi' and 'metro' are found within 10 words of each other

3. Phrase searches

You can search phrases using double quotes. for e.g. 'delhi metro' result - It will return records where 'delhi metro' phrase is found.

Siemens-RVNL receives LoA from Bangalore Metro Rail Corpn.

Tuesday, 11 Jun 2024
Share this on :

The Siemens-RVNL consortium has received a letter of acceptance (LoA) from Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation.

The order involves engineering, supply, erection, testing and commissioning of 33 kV distribution, 750V DC third rail traction electrification including traction substations, auxiliary substations and SCADA System for Phase-2A & Phase 2B.

The contract, valued at Rs 394.2 crore, is slated for completion within 32 months. Siemens holds 70 percent share, while RVNL owns the remaining 30 percent in the consortium.

New Password
Confirm Password