Support: +91-22-61011756 / help@projectstoday.com
Help
1. Boolean Searches :

i. AND - Shows results where both terms on either side of the 'AND' operator are present. 'AND' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi AND metro result - It will return records in which 'delhi' as well as 'metro' both are present.

ii. OR - Shows results where either term (or both terms) is present. 'OR' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi OR metro result - It will return records in which either 'delhi' or 'metro' or both are present

2. Proximity Searches

A proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another. For example, search term - 'delhi metro'~10 result - It will search for records where 'delhi' and 'metro' are found within 10 words of each other

3. Phrase searches

You can search phrases using double quotes. for e.g. 'delhi metro' result - It will return records where 'delhi metro' phrase is found.

BPCL to infuse Rs 1,700 cr in floating LNG terminal

Tuesday, 27 Aug 2019
Share this on :

The Bharat Petroleum Corporation (BPCL) has proposed to make an investment of Rs 1,500-1,700 crore in building a floating liquefied natural gas (LNG) import terminal at Krishnapatnam in Andhra Pradesh by 2022.

 

The company will hold 74 percent interest in the project while the remaining 26 percent will be with Petronet LNG. Initially it will be a one million tpa floating storage regasification unit (FSRU) based terminal which can be scaled up to three million tonne or five million tonne in future.

Krishnapatnam will be the sixth LNG terminal to be announced on the coast. The Adani Group is building a five million tonne facility at Dhamra in Odisha. GAIL (India) and the Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) have also booked capacity on the Dhamra terminal.

IOC recently commissioned a five million tpa import facility at Ennore. Apart from this, BPCL is transferring its gas business to a new subsidiary, Bharat Gas Resources (BGRL). The company on its own or in a joint venture (JV) with other companies now has CGD licence for 37 geographical areas (GAs).

Also, BGRL has entered into a long-term sales and purchase agreement to buy one million tpa of LNG from Mozambique for 15 years.

Sign up to start your free trial
REGISTER AND GET STARTER KIT ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Free access to Project News and Analysis

Project and Tender Alert in your mailbox

Explore the largest Database on Projects for free

Be part of Online Projects Community

Username:

Start Exploring

Subscribe to any of our premium plans to

Access to complete information on 43000+ projects

Use our Notification service for instant update on projects and tenders

Closely monitor your opportunities with "WORKSPACE"

Use our online platform for promotions of your products and services