Support: +91-22-61011756 / help@projectstoday.com
Help
1. Boolean Searches :

i. AND - Shows results where both terms on either side of the 'AND' operator are present. 'AND' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi AND metro result - It will return records in which 'delhi' as well as 'metro' both are present.

ii. OR - Shows results where either term (or both terms) is present. 'OR' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi OR metro result - It will return records in which either 'delhi' or 'metro' or both are present

2. Proximity Searches

A proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another. For example, search term - 'delhi metro'~10 result - It will search for records where 'delhi' and 'metro' are found within 10 words of each other

3. Phrase searches

You can search phrases using double quotes. for e.g. 'delhi metro' result - It will return records where 'delhi metro' phrase is found.

Final Investment Decision announced for Golfinho/Atum Mozambique LNG Project

Wednesday, 19 Jun 2019
Share this on :
ONGC Videsh, a wholly-owned subsidiary of ONGC, announced that Rovuma Offshore Area 1 consortium (Area-1) has taken a Final Investment Decision (FID) for the two train Golfinho/Atum Mozambique LNG Project.

The event was held in Maputo, Mozambique, on 18 June 2019.

The project will be the first onshore LNG facility in Mozambique consisting of initial two LNG trains with a total nameplate capacity of 12.88 million tpa supported by the development of the Golfinho/Atum fields located offshore entirely within Area 1.

The project has secured in aggregate 11.1 million tpa of long-term LNG sales (representing 86 percent of the plant's nameplate capacity) with key LNG buyers in Asia and Europe.

Moreover, the project will have a significant domestic gas component for in-country consumption in Mozambique to help fuel economic development.

The project will now enter to the construction phase.

ONGC Videsh holds 16 percent interest in the project, of which 10 percent PI is held directly by ONGC Videsh and another six percent through its 60 percent  shareholding in Beas Rovuma Energy Mozambique (BREML), while the remaining 40 percent shares in BREML are held by Oil India (OIL).

Anadarko Mocambique Area 1, Lda is the operator of the project with 26.5 percent PI while the other partners are Mitsui E&P Mozambique Areal (20 percent), ENH (15 percent), BPRL (10 percent) and PTTEP Mozambique Area 1 (8.5 percent).

 
Post Your Comments
 
 
   
 

 

 
  
Sign up to start your free trial
REGISTER AND GET STARTER KIT ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Free access to Project News and Analysis

Project and Tender Alert in your mailbox

Explore the largest Database on Projects for free

Be part of Online Projects Community

Username:

Start Exploring

Subscribe to any of our premium plans to

Access to complete information on 43000+ projects

Use our Notification service for instant update on projects and tenders

Closely monitor your opportunities with "WORKSPACE"

Use our online platform for promotions of your products and services