Support: +91-22-61011756 /
1. Boolean Searches :

i. AND - Shows results where both terms on either side of the 'AND' operator are present. 'AND' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi AND metro result - It will return records in which 'delhi' as well as 'metro' both are present.

ii. OR - Shows results where either term (or both terms) is present. 'OR' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi OR metro result - It will return records in which either 'delhi' or 'metro' or both are present

2. Proximity Searches

A proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another. For example, search term - 'delhi metro'~10 result - It will search for records where 'delhi' and 'metro' are found within 10 words of each other

3. Phrase searches

You can search phrases using double quotes. for e.g. 'delhi metro' result - It will return records where 'delhi metro' phrase is found.

Mohanrao Shinde SSK to set up ethanol unit in Maharashtra

Thursday, 06 Dec 2018
Share this on :
Mohanrao Shinde SSK is planning to set up an ethanol unit with a capacity of 45 klpd at Mohannagar in Sangli district of Maharashtra.

The project will see an investment to the tune of Rs 65 crore. Around 90 percent of the project cost will be funded through the bank loan while remaining 10 percent from internal accruals.

According to recent updates available with Projects Today, the detailed project report (DPR) preparation was underway and financial closure was yet to be achieved.

Moreover, Mohanrao Shinde SSK was awaiting necessary clearances for the project.

Post Your Comments


Sign up to start your free trial

Free access to Project News and Analysis

Project and Tender Alert in your mailbox

Explore the largest Database on Projects for free

Be part of Online Projects Community


Start Exploring

Subscribe to any of our premium plans to

Access to complete information on 43000+ projects

Use our Notification service for instant update on projects and tenders

Closely monitor your opportunities with "WORKSPACE"

Use our online platform for promotions of your products and services