Support: +91-22-61011756 / help@projectstoday.com
Help
1. Boolean Searches :

i. AND - Shows results where both terms on either side of the 'AND' operator are present. 'AND' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi AND metro result - It will return records in which 'delhi' as well as 'metro' both are present.

ii. OR - Shows results where either term (or both terms) is present. 'OR' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi OR metro result - It will return records in which either 'delhi' or 'metro' or both are present

2. Proximity Searches

A proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another. For example, search term - 'delhi metro'~10 result - It will search for records where 'delhi' and 'metro' are found within 10 words of each other

3. Phrase searches

You can search phrases using double quotes. for e.g. 'delhi metro' result - It will return records where 'delhi metro' phrase is found.

Seventy-two percent contracts of Bullet Train project to be awarded to Indian firms

Monday, 30 Nov 2020
Share this on :
As much as 72 percent of contracts of Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail (MAHSR) Corridor project will be undertaken by Indian firms as part of the Railways' efforts to boost Aatmanirbhar Bharat. 
 
Most of the high value technical work like laying of bridges and tunnels will be handled by domestic contractors, while Japanese firms will handle works related to signalling, telecom and rolling stock. 
 
Of the estimated cost of Rs 1.10 lakh crore for the 508 km long High-Speed Rail Corridor (Bullet Train project), Rs 88,000 crore will be given to India as loan by the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA). 
 
After a detailed discussion with the Japanese government, the Railways has made 72 percent of the entire contract value open to domestic contractors which includes all civil engineering work such as  bridges, undersea tunnel related contracts, whereas contracts for Japanese contractors would be signal and telecom, initial rolling stock and electrical works. 
 
In Gujarat, 90 percent land has already been acquired and the remaining 10 percent will be available by 31 December 2020. 
 
Moreover, the final draft of the National Rail Plan 2030 is ready and it is likely to be released in December 2020. 
 
Vision 2024 is part of the National Rail Plan 2030 which will be taking care of infrastructure needs which require to be developed by 2030, to take care of traffic requirements of 2050, and it includes all the projects included in the Vision 2024 document.
 
Post Your Comments
 
 
   
 

 

 
  
Sign up to start your free trial

Are you...



REGISTER AND GET STARTER KIT ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Free access to Project News and Analysis

Project and Tender Alert in your mailbox

Explore the largest Database on Projects for free

Be part of Online Projects Community

User login
Start Exploring

Subscribe to any of our premium plans to

Access to complete information on 43000+ projects

Use our Notification service for instant update on projects and tenders

Closely monitor your opportunities with "WORKSPACE"

Use our online platform for promotions of your products and services